AUT-W vs NI-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Footballs Tips and Player stats– Womens Euros 2022
Austria-W will lock horns against N. Ireland-W in Womens Euros on Monday, 11 July 2022 at 21:30 PM IST. Follow more at Fantasy Football Dream11 Prediction
|Match:||Austria-W vs N. Ireland-W, Women’s Euros 2022|
|Date:||11th July 2022|
|Kick-Off:||9:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Wade, Magill, Furness|
AUT-W vs NI-W Dream11 Match Preview:
Northern Ireland Women shipped four goals against Norway on Thursday, though you get the feeling that their opponents could have scored more if they kept the pressure on.
Austria Women will fancy their chances to enjoy a productive evening against the same lackluster defense and their odds to cover a relatively modest -1.5 goal handicap seem generous.
Northern Ireland Women were expected to struggle at Euro 2022 and their 4-1 defeat to Norway on Thursday was a hint at more misery to come for Kenny Shielss side.
Northern Ireland was three goals down after 31 minutes of that game before the Norwegians took their foot off the gas and they could find the going just as tough against an Austrian outfit that gave big-hitting England a run of their money.
AUT-W vs NI-W Dream11 Team Updates:
- Manuela Zinsberg will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Manuela Zinsberg is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Verena Hanshaw will be the Defender his team.
- Laura Feiersinger will be the Mid-Fielder
- Jacqueline Burns will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Julie Nelson will be the Defender his team.
- Julie Nelson is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Chloe McCarron will be the Mid-Fielder
AUT-W – 2 Won
NI-W – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports/Hotstar/Fancode..
Austria Probable Playing 11:
- S. Zadrazil: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- M. Plattner: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- M. Zinsberger(Goal-keeper)
- M. Georgieva: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- L. Wienroither: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- B. Dunst: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- V. Hanshaw: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- C. Degen: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- M. Höbinger: Goal – 00 Assists – 01
- C. Wenninger: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- N. Billa: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
S. Zadrazil, M. Plattner, M. Zinsberger, M. Georgieva, L. Wienroither, B. Dunst, V. Hanshaw, C. Degen, M. Höbinger, C. Wenninger, N. Billa, K. Naschenweng, S. Puntigam, J. Hickelsberger, L. Feiersinger, L. Makas, V. Schnaderbeck, L. Kolb, K. Schiechtl.
Northern Ireland Probable Playing 11:
- S. Magill: Goal – 02 Assists – 00
- C. McCarron: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- L. Wade: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- S. Robson: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- S. Kelly: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- J. Burns(Goal-keeper)
- D. Vance: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- A. Magee: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- M Callaghan: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- R. Furness: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- R. Holloway: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
Northern Ireland Squad:
S. Magill, C. McCarron, L. Wade, S. Robson, S. Kelly, J. Burns, D. Vance, A. Magee, N. Caldwell, R. Furness, R. Holloway, M. Callaghan, K. McGuinness, K. Burrows, L. Rafferty, R. McKenna, E. Wilson, M. Bell, S. McFadden, B. Flaherty, J. Nelson, K. Beattie, D. Maxwell, J. Andrews, C. McGuinness, A. Hutton.
AUT-W vs NI-W Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: J Burns
Defender: J Nelson, L Wienroi, V Schnad
Mid-Fielder: C McCar, A Magee, M Callag, L Feiersi, S Zadrazil
Forward: S Magill, N Billa
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Viktoria Schnaderbeck [PTs: 10, CR: 8.5]
- Barbara Dunst [PTs: 15, CR: 8.5]
- Rachel Furness [PTs: 29, CR: 9.5]
- Julie Nelson [PTs: 66, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, AUT-W will be the clear favorite for the match.