AUS vs PER Dream11 Fantasy Football, World Cup Qualifiers 2022. Match between Australia vs Peru
AUS vs PER Match Preview:
Australia and Peru will face each other in the World Cup Qualifiers at Ahmed bin Ali Stadium, Al Rayyan in the final match. Australia have seen five wins in their last 11 qualifier matches.
They saw a victory with a 2-1 scoreline against the United Arab Emirates in their most recent qualifier match. They have a good combination at the back and will be waiting for a victory here.
Peru have performed consistently this year and have had just one loss in the last 10 matches across all competitions.
|Match:||Australia vs Peru, World Cup Qualifiers 2022|
|Date:||13th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||11:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Ahmed bin Ali Stadium, Al Rayyan, Qatar|
AUS vs PER Dream11 Team Updates:
- Mathew Ryan will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Aziz Behich will be the Defender his team.
- Jackson Irvine will be the Mid-Fielder
- Pedro Gallese will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Carlos Zambrano will be the Defender his team.
- Andre Carrillo will be the Mid-Fielder
Head to Head:
AUS – 2 Won
PER – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
AUS vs PER Probable Playing 11:
- Mathew Ryan
- Trent Sainsbury
- Aziz Behich
- Milos Degenek
- Jason Davidson
- Ajdin Hrustic
- Aaron Mooy
- Mathew Leckie
- Jackson Irvine
- Mitchell Duke
- Jamie MacLaren
- Pedro Gallese
- Luis Advincula
- Carlos Zambrano
- Aldo Corzo
- Christian Ramos
- Edison Flores
- Christian Cueva
- Andre Carrillo
- Renato Tapia
- Gianluca Lapadula
- Alex Valera
AUS vs PER Key Players:
- Jamie Maclaren: Maclaren plays as a striker and is a vital cog in the lineup. In his qualifier match against Oman, he registered a goal. For his club Melbourne City, he has scored 16 goals in 26 league matches so far and is in good form at the moment.
- Gianluca Lapadula: Lapadula has scored three goals and two assists for his country so far in 13 appearances. Recently, in the match against Pisa, he scored a goal for his country.
Small League Picks:
AUS – Ajdin Hrustic [384 points], Jackson Irvine [335 points]
PER – Christian Cueva [369 points], Pedro Gallese [214 points]
Grand League Picks:
AUS – Kye Rowles [22 points], Craig Goodwin [22 points]
PER – Aldo Corzo [41 points], Carlos Zambrano [62 points]
AUS vs PER Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Mathew Ryan
Defender: Aziz Behich, Milos Degenek, Carlos Zambrano, Aldo Corzo
Mid-Fielder: Aaron Mooy, Mathew Leckie, Christian Cueva, Andre Carrillo
Forward: Mitchell Duke, Gianluca Lapadula
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Andre Carrillo [PTs: 105, CR: 9]
- Sergio Pena [PTs: 213, CR: 9]
- Jackson Irvine [PTs: 335, CR: 9]
According to Crickbee Experts, AUS will be the clear favorite for the match.