ANG-W vs QUN-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of Byju’s Pondicherry Women’s T10 2022 match between Angels Women vs Queens Women
|Match:||Angels Women vs Queens Women, Byju’s Pondicherry Women’s T10 2022|
|Date:||9th June 2022|
|Time:||9:00 AM IST|
|Venue:||Siechem Ground, Pondicherry.|
ANG-W vs QUN-W Match Preview:
Angels Women will be playing against Queens Women in the first match of the Byju’s Pondicherry Women’s T10 2022 at the Cricket Association Puducherry Siechem Ground on Thursday, 9 June.
Both teams will be playing their first matches of the tournament. Hence, they will be keen to start on a winning note.
Moreover This tournament is an opportunity for players from both sides to showcase their talent. It will provide them with a platform to develop their skills.
Also, Princess Women and Diamonds Women are the other two teams that are a part of this four-team tournament.
ANG-W vs QUN-W Team Updates:
- Angels Women and Queens Women will be up against each other in the first game.
- Janaki R Ramasamy, Likhitha VG, Shilpa Sahu, and Kavisha Elayaperumal C are some of the promising talents in in the Angels Women lineup.
- Ramdas Sandhya-Mounika and Janaki R-Ramasamy will handle the middle-order batting.
- Janaki R-Ramasamy will lead the Angels Women as a Captain. Moreover She is also a good Alrounder
- Swetha Kandasamy and Payal Balmik will lead the pace attack of her team.
- The Queens Women also have a few quality players in their dugouts namely Abhilasha Patil, Gautami Naik, Nandhini Chandrasekaran, and Heena Hotchandani.
- Nandhini Chandrasekaran and Anitha Raghupathy will probably open the inning.
- Johnstephy Elumalai will bat at the one-down position.
- Usha S and Gautami Naik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Johnstephy Elumalai will do the Wicket Keeping for Queens Women.
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
Pitch just like the Mens team is expected to be favourable for the batters.
Head to Head:
ANG-W – 0 Won
QUN-W – 0 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
ANG-W vs QUN-W Probable Playing 11:
- Rubavathi Gubendiran Suparayan
- Ramdas Sandhya-Monika
- Honey Yadav
- Nisha Seetharamun
- RupashrI Selvaperumal-S
- Janaki R-Ramasamy
- Nithya N
- Likhitha VG
- Kavisha Elayaperumal-C
- Dhivya Mohan Raj
- Gokulnandhini Murugesan
- Nandhini Chandrasekaran
- Anitha Raghupathy
- Pooja Saravanan
- Johnstephy Elumalai
- Reena Thirugnanam-S
- Gautami Naik
- Sri Lakshmi P
- Heena Hotchandani
- Soundharya A-Arumugam
- Taniyaa Sagar
- Abhilasha Patil
ANG-W vs QUN-W Key Players:
Janaki R-Ramasamy is a right-handed batter and right-arm medium pacer from Angels Women.
Shilpa Sahu is a right-handed batter from Angels Women who can open the innings for them.
Gautami Naik is an important all-rounder from the Queens Women who can contribute with both bat and ball.
Nandhini Chandrasekaran is a right-handed batter and right-arm medium pacer from Queens Women.
Small League Picks:
ANG-W – Janaki R-Ramasamy [0 points], Nithya N [0 points]
QUN-W – Nandhini Chandrasekaran [0 points], Reena Thirugnanam-S [0 points]
Grand League Picks:
ANG-W – Likhitha VG [0 points], RupashrI Selvaperumal-S [0 points]
QUN-W – Lathika Babau [0 points], Johnstephy Elumalai [0 points]
ANG-W vs QUN-W DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Keeper – Rubavathi Gubendiran Suparayan, Johnstephy Elumalai
Batters – Nandhini Chandrasekaran, Shilpa Sahu, Sushmitha Raja
All-rounders – Reena Thirugnanam-S, Janaki R-Ramasamy, Gautami Naik
Bowlers – Soundharya A-Arumugam, Kavisha Elayaperumal-C, Swetha Kandasamy
ANG-W vs QUN-W DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Rubavathi Gubendiran Suparayan
Batters – Nandhini Chandrasekaran, Anitha Raghupathy, Shilpa Sahu, Sushmitha Raja
All-rounders – Reena Thirugnanam-S, Janaki R-Ramasamy , Gautami Naik
Bowlers – Heena Harish Hotchandani, Soundharya A-Arumugam, Swetha Kandasamy
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Nithya N [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Janaki R-Ramasamy [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Reena Thirugnanam-S [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Nandhini Chandrasekaran [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts ANG-W will be expected to win this Match.