ANG-W vs PRI-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Injury Update, Playing XI- Pondicherry Women’s T10 2022
Today’s Match Prediction of ANG-W vs PRI-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction.
Angels Women is set to take on Princess Women in BYJUS Pondicherry Womens T10 on Tuesday, 05 July 2022 at 09:30 AM IST
|Match:||Angels Women vs Princess Women, Pondicherry Women’s T10 2022|
|Date:||5th July 2022|
|Time:||9:30 AM IST|
|Venue:||Siechem Ground, Puducherry|
ANG-W vs PRI-W Match Preview:
Angels Women will take on Princess Women in the third match of Pondicherry Women’s T10 2022 at Siechem Ground in Puducherry.
Angels women have made a solid start to the tournament, defeating Queens Women by 11 runs in their first game. They have been the team to beat over the last month, winning four of their last five games.
Princess Women’s poor form continues, and they did not achieve the expected result in their first game. They have gone winless in their last five games and will be looking for their first victory in the competition.
ANG-W vs PRI-W Team Updates:
The temperature is expected to hover around 36°C on the matchday with 62% humidity and 12 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The pitch at Siechem Ground is competitive, with assistance available for both pacers and spinners. While the new ball will initially swing around, batters will enjoy the hard new ball skidding onto the bat. The spinners will lead the charge in the middle overs, with plenty of turns to work with.
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Head to Head:
ANG-W – 0 Won
PRI-W – 0 Won
- They have been the team to beat over the last month, winning four of their last five games.
- Ramdas Sandhya-Mounika and Kavisha Elayaperumal-C will probably open the inning.
- Amruta Satsangi will bat at the one-down position.
- Janaki R-Ramasamy and BVV Niharika will handle the middle-order batting.
- Swetha Kandasamy will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Srimeera CC-Chandrasekaran and Kavisha Elayaperumal-C will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Princess Women’s poor form continues, and they did not achieve the expected result in their first game.
- Radhika Pandian-M and Sonal Patil will probably open the inning.
- Likhitha-VG will bat at the one-down position.
- Ramya Latha will lead the Princess Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Ramya Latha will do the Wicket Keeping for Princess Women.
ANG-W vs PRI-W Probable Playing 11:
Janaki Ramasamy (c), Amruta Saran, Kavisha Elayaperumal, B V V Niharika, Ramdas Sandhya Mounika, Rubavathi Gubendiran (wk), Srimeera Chandrasekaran, Sagarikka SK, Swetha Kandasamy, Nisha Seetharamun, Shaine Lincy
Ramya M Latha (c&wk), Kanimozhi Karunanithi, Sonal Patil, Likhitha Vilveetil, Radhika Pandian, Dhanushree Sivaraman, Gokulnandhini Murugesan, Hemavathy Arunachalam, Abirame Ramamurth, Nithya N, Sushmitha Raja
ANG-W vs PRI-W Key Players:
She has 25 runs and 1 wicket at an average of 25 from her previous outings.
She has bowled well in her previous outing, taking 2 wickets at an impressive average of 7.50.
She had a good game with both the bat and the ball the night before., scoring 21 runs and picking up 1 wicket at an average of 21.
She is a key player, scoring 27 runs at an average of 27 in her previous outings.
Small League Picks:
ANG-W – Srimeera CC-Chandrasekaran [74 points], Amruta Satsangi [64 points]
PRI-W – Radhika Pandian-M [77 points], Abirame Ramamurthy-R [45 points]
Grand League Picks:
ANG-W – Shaine Lincy [4 points], Nisha Seetharamun [4 points]
PRI-W – Likhitha-VG [-4 points], Dhanushree Sivaraman [2 points]
ANG-W vs PRI-W DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1
Keeper – Rubavathi G Suparayan
Batsmen – Radhika Pandian-M, Ramdas Sandhya-Mounika, Hemavathy Arunachalam
All-rounders – Amruta Satsangi, Sonal Patil, Janaki R-Ramasamy, Srimeera CC-Chandrasekaran
Bowlers – Kavisha Elayaperumal-C, Abirame Ramamurthy-R, Swetha Kandasamy
ANG-W vs PRI-W DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Ramya Latha
Batsmen – Radhika Pandian-M, Ramdas Sandhya-Mounika, Dhanushree Sivaraman
All-rounders – Amruta Satsangi, Sonal Patil, Janaki R-Ramasamy, Gokulnandhini Murugesan
Bowlers – Kavisha Elayaperumal-C, Abirame Ramamurthy-R, Kanimozhi K-Karunanithi
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Janaki R-Ramasamy [PTs: 19, CR: 9]
- Sonal Patil [PTs: 39, CR: 9.5]
- Amruta Satsangi [PTs: 64, CR: 9.5]
- Radhika Pandian-M [PTs: 77, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts ANG-W will be expected to win this Match.