ACT vs INV Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Injury Update, Playing XI- ECS T10 – Austria 2022
Today’s Match Prediction of ACT vs INV Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, FanCode ECS Austria, 2022.
FanCode ECS T10 – Austria will see ACT facing off against Indian Vienna in 13th match on Thursday, 23 June 2022 at 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM IST. If you are looking for Austrian Cricket Tigers vs Indian Vienna Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
|Match:||Austrian Cricket Tigers vs Indian Vienna, ECS T10 – Austria 2022|
|Date:||23rd June 2022|
|Time:||12:00 PM & 2:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||Seebarn Cricket Ground, Seebarn|
ACT vs INV Match Preview:
The 13th & 14th match of ECS T10 Austria 2022 will be played between Austrian Cricket Tigers and Indian Vienna at the Seebarn Cricket Ground in Seebarn on 23rd June at 12:00 PM and 02:00 PM IST respectively.
It will be live streamed on FanCode App and Website in India while Official YouTube Channel of European Cricket Network will stream it worldwide.
ACT vs INV Team Updates:
The temperature is forecasted to be 24°C. The humidity will be around 69% with a wind speed of 8 km/h. There are no chances of rain during the match.
he pitch at the Seebarn Cricket Ground is well-balanced and will benefit both the batting and bowling departments. While the batsmen must spend some time on the ground before switching gears, the pacers must keep their lines and lengths steady in order to restrict the flow of runs. Anything around 120 would be a challenging one.
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 104 runs.
ACT – 0 Won
INV – 0 Won
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 40 on this ground.
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
ACT vs INV Probable Playing 11:
Austrian Cricket Tigers:
- Ahsan Yousuf(c) – (M-19, R-169, W-19)
- Balwinder Singh – (M-41, R-686, W-24)
- Mirza Ahsan – (M-52, R-728, W-1)
- Umair Tariq – (M-42, R-213, W-24)
- Ahmad Chaudhry(wk) – (M-15, R-25, W-)
- Adeel Tariq – (M-14, R-53, W-)
- Adal Afzal – (M-27, R-21, W-19)
- Naveed Hussain – (M-4, R-14, W-2)
- Adnan Haider – (M-6, R-32, W-)
- Zubair Azizi – (M-2, R-, W-)
- Basit Iqbal – (M-7, R-27, W-)
- Ranjit Singh – (M-18, R-282, W-3)
- Mehar Cheema(wk) – (M-31, R-597, W-)
- Kunal Joshi(c) – (M-30, R-415, W-20)
- Iqbal Singh – (M-7, R-98, W-)
- Daud Zadran – (M-25, R-180, W-28)
- Sumer Shergill – (M-26, R-25, W-6)
- Abhishek Gopalakrishnan – (M-26, R-384, W-10)
- Gill Shamsher – (M-4, R-47, W-7)
- Jamil Bahramkhil – (M-2, R-2, W-)
- Inzirgul Ahmadzai – (M-2, R-, W-)
- Khitab Omari – (M-4, R-, W-3)
ACT vs INV Key Players:
Gill Shamsher has scored 47 runs and also collected 7 wickets in four matches. He is a safe option for all-rounders in your fantasy team.
Balwinder Singh has been consistently performing for the Austrian Cricket Tigers. He has scored 88 runs and also taken 9 wickets with the ball.
Mehar Cheema will be a must-have in the wicket keeper section as he has scored 107 runs at an average of 35.66. He is expected to perform in this match as well.
Imran Asif has been contributing to both aspects of the game for the Austrian Cricket Tigers. He has picked up 3 wickets and also scored 36 runs with the bat.
Small League Picks:
ACT – Balwinder -Singh [474 points], Ahsan Yousuf [340 points]
INV – Gill Shamsher [339 points], Daud Zadran [206 points]
Grand League Picks:
ACT – Zubair Azizi [8 points], Basit Iqbal [16 points]
INV – Inzirgul Ahmadzai [6 points], Jamil Bahramkhil [10 points]
ACT vs INV DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Wicket keepers — K Joshi
Batters — Z Azizi, R Singh-I, M Ahsan
All-rounders — U Tariq, A Yousaf, G Shamsher, I Ahmadzai
Bowlers — J Bahramkhil, A Afzal, K Omari
ACT vs INV DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Wicket keepers — M Cheema
Batters — M Ahsan, B -Singh, R Singh-I
All-rounders — U Tariq, A Yousaf, G Shamsher, D Zadran
Bowlers — A Tariq, A Afzal, K Omari
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Gill Shamsher [PTs: 339, CR: 9]
- Ahsan Yousuf [PTs: 340, CR: 9.5]
- Balwinder -Singh [PTs: 474, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts ACT will be expected to win this Match.