ACB vs USCM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Player Stats, FanCode ECS T10 Dresden 2022
Today’s Match Prediction of ACB vs USCM Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction. ACB vs USCM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Player Stats, ECS T10 Dresden 2022
ACB Kerala Kombans will lock horns against USC Magdeburg in FanCode ECS T10 – Dresden on Monday, 01 August 2022 at 18:00 PM IST and 8:30 PM IST. Follow more at Fantasy cricket Dream11 Prediction.
|Match:||ACB Kerala Kombans vs USC Magdeburg, Match 3 and 4, ECS T10 Dresden 2022|
|Date:||1st August 2022|
|Time:||Match 3 at 6:00 PM IST and Match 4 at 8:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Rugby cricket Dresden eV, Dresden, Germany|
ACB vs USCM Dream11 Match Preview:
On Monday, ACB Kerala Kombans will face USC Magdeburg in back-to-back matches on the same day in matches 3 and 4 of the ECS T10 Dresden, 2022 at Rugby Cricket Dresden, Dresden. It will be the first game of the tournament for both the teams and fans to witness another thrilling game of T10 cricket.
ACB vs USCM Dream11 Team Updates:
The temperature is expected to hover around 24°C on the matchday with 58% humidity and 19 km/hr wind speed. There are 19% chances of precipitation during the game.
Rugby Cricket Dresden’s pitch is a well-balanced surface. The team that wins the toss will bat first. Meanwhile, in the early overs, the pacers have an advantage on this pitch. The spinners will undoubtedly have the upper hand in the middle overs.
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Head to Head
ACB – 2 Won
USCM – 3 Won
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 105 runs.
The team batting second doesn’t enjoy good records here. They have a winning percentage of 40 on this track.
ACB vs USCM Dream11 Probable Playing 11:
ACB Kerala Kombans
Rohit Rajan Unnithan, Arjun Nagathankandy, Santosh Kumar, Niroson Jero, Ajmal Salam, Priyank Khanna, Christo Jiyo, Santhosh Shaji, Jibi Jacob, Nithin Das, Amal Siva
Sai-Teja Thalluri, Saivivek Jeevangekar, Farhad Billimoria, Girish Tangirala, Chaitanya Sankaramanchi, Manideepu Allu, Prajeshvar Karthikeyan, Harsha Tharla, Mick Murray, Sahil Sethi, Nikhil Koneri
ACB vs USCM Dream11 Key Players Stats:
- Arjun Nagathankandy is a top all-rounder from the ACB Kerala Kombans. He has played in 7 games, has scored 160 runs, and has taken 10 wickets. He is an asset to the team and must be utilised properly.
- Manu Thomas is one of the most experienced players in this competition. He has appeared in over 102 games in which he has scored 1073 runs and taken 102 wickets. He is a great pick for your “Dream11 team.”
- Mick Murray has played in over 8 games and has taken 9 wickets in them. He will need to have a good season along with his other co-players in order to win this competition.
- Sreekanth Kunchapu has a very short career, but he has been impressive so far. He has played in 11 games and has scored 150 runs in them. He can do a lot better than this and has the potential to do so.
ACB vs USCM Dream11 Fantasy Team 1
Keeper – Nandakumar
Batsmen – Saivivek Jeevangekar, Farhad Billimoria, Arjun Nagathankandy
All-rounders – N. Krishnan, P. Karthikeyan, N. Jero, J. Varghese
Bowlers – S. Ravi, M. Murray, N. Koneri
ACB vs USCM Dream11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Rohit Rajan Unnithan
Batsmen – T. Thomas, Saivivek Jeevangekar, Farhad Billimoria
All-rounders – N. Krishnan, R. Podishetti, Niroson Jero, H. Patel
Bowlers – Sahil Sethi, S. Ravi, M. Murray
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Sreekanth Kunchapu [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Arjun Nagathankandy [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Farhad Billimoria [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Ajmal Salam [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
ACB vs USCM Squads
ACB Kerala Kombans:
Rohit Rajan Unnithan(WK), Arjun Nagathankandy, Sid Venkataramani, Alphin Thomas, Niroson Jero, Ajmal Salam, Manu Thomas, Sonam Ravi, Amal Kkattil, Jibi Jacob, Nithin Das, Krishnachandran Chandrasekharan, Nandu Krishnan, Sathiskannan Kandasamy, Juno Varghese, Amal Siva, Antony Poulose, Christo Jiyo, Priyank Khanna, Santhosh Shaji, Santosh Kumar, Tojo Thomas, Abhishek Patil
Deepak Nandakumar(WK), Farhad Billimoria, Sreekanth Kunchapu, Om Bhavsar, Ranadheer Podishetti, Manideep Allu, Prajeshvar Karthikeyan, Sabawoon Salik, Mick Murray, Sahil Sethi, Nikhil Koneri, Chaitanya Sankaramanchi, Hari Patel, Vinod Reddy Budati, Harsha Tharla, Shafiq Gulzai, Rahul Choudary Movva, SaiVivek Jeevangekar, Girish Tangirala, Sai-Teja Thalluri(WK)
According to Crickbee Experts ACB will be expected to win this Match.